Our FRESH proprietary blend features organic virgin coconut oil with a blend of organic peppermint and spearmint essential oils, which freshens breath, soothes digestive issues and improves mental focus.
Our BOOST proprietary blend features organic virgin coconut oil with a blend of organic grapefruit, ginger, cinnamon and peppermint essential oils. These essential oils aid in digestion, detoxification, and stimulation of your metabolism.
Masigi Pulling Oil mouthwash was made with you in mind. We know you want to cultivate a healthy, balanced lifestyle, but we also know balance is tougher to achieve on some days more than others.
Whether you’re making the long commute to work, prepping breakfast and packing lunches trying to get all the kids fed and out the door on time, or you’re trying to make it to yoga before all the spots are filled, we get it, you're busy.
And when you’re busy, we know healthy habits can be the first thing to go in favor of convenience. That’s one of the reasons we created Masigi Pulling Oil.
We wanted everyone to experience the amazing benefits of oil pulling, but we knew it needed to be easy, clean, and accessible so you can pull whenever and wherever it’s best for you.
In addition to making our packaging simple and clean, we also place a high value on keeping our ingredients simple and clean, which means 100% organic virgin coconut oil and organic essential oils. No chemicals, no preservatives ... and nothing you can’t pronounce.
How to use Masigi Pulling Oils
Benefits of Masigi Pulling Oil
- Our individual packets make oil pulling while on the go and traveling convenient.
- Pre-portioned servings keeps it simple to practice oil pulling.
- No cleanup or greasy spoons with Masigi Pulling Oil.
- Our proprietary blends using organic essential oils provide a delicious taste for you to swish with.
- And lastly, all the benefits that come along with the practice of oil pulling.
Our Tips for Oil Pulling Success
- Rinse out mouth with clean water after pulling
- Best results and benefits are achieved by oil pulling at least once a day.
- If you’re new to pulling, we suggest to start swishing for 5 minutes a day and work your way up, adding a little more time each day. Although 20 minutes is ideal, you still reap benefits if you pull for less.
- The best time to pull is in the morning since that is when oral bacteria is most prevalent, however oil pulling can
be performed at any time of day.
- Staying occupied while pulling helps pass the time -- shower, check your emails, water the garden. If you make it part of your daily routine, the pulling will pass in no time at all!
- Although you won’t be harmed by ingesting your pulling oil, do not swallow the oil because it contains the bacteria and toxins you’re eliminating through pulling.
- Coconut oil's melting point is 76º F, which mean’s it’s liquid above that and solid below, so don’t be concerned if your oil is solid in the package, it will soften once you knead the packet and liquify when you start swishing.